Upgraded brake question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
So what sewlow listed, with the substitution of 88-91 front rotors, is EVERYTHING you need to do the swap?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The list should pretty well cover what you need. I haven't done mine yet. I'm leaning towards the ebay kit. The vendor is just south of me, in Washington state, so I can get help on the install or return it easy enough if it's not as described.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^Thanks. Any idea if the MC's are different between the models...K1500 to K2500 to K3500? (I know I should probably do some research myself) :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes they are different, not just by look's but also the bore that fit's in to the hydroboost unit on most 3/4 and 1 ton's!

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to high-jack...

I just got some 1 ton calipers, braided stainless lines, and fixed the leaky axle seal that was lubricating the passanger drum. I'll spend some quality time with the Mighty-Vac and a bottle, or two, of brake fluid and we'll see how she stops after all that.