Unusual Rear Tire Wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with you. 23yrs, this truck part of my family, I had my frame journey earlier this year...

You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah I’ll do anything as far as engine and suspension goes but I’m not messing with a frame. Yes they are like family! Original owner?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll do anything as far as engine and suspension goes but I’m not messing with a frame. Yes they are like family! Original owner?

Technically no. Dad bought it in oct of 97 I was 3lol. I took over it in high school and together we put 471k miles on it and I love it.. lot of work and frustration but it's been good to me and my family. I've pretty much been through everything in it. Now my son gets excited when he sees it. Hes only 1 but I have a feeling he'll be like me. He loves touching the wheels and lights and getting behind the wheel(when its parked and prkbrake on)

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know funny things about the door handles lol. Depending which one your referring too interior/exterior both are crappy btw I feel like the 400s are unique because all the other gens didnt use flush mounted exterior handles.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Technically no. Dad bought it in oct of 97 I was 3lol. I took over it in high school and together we put 471k miles on it and I love it.. lot of work and frustration but it's been good to me and my family. I've pretty much been through everything in it. Now my son gets excited when he sees it. Hes only 1 but I have a feeling he'll be like me. He loves touching the wheels and lights and getting behind the wheel(when its parked and prkbrake on)
Sounds like he's going to grow up to be a Chevy man! I always liked cars and trucks, but I think the moment that really made me be interested in building them was hearing the 350 in our yellow square body shop truck with open headers. Stock as she left the assembly line internally but oh did she roar! Yesssss!

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know funny things about the door handles lol. Depending which one your referring too interior/exterior both are crappy btw I feel like the 400s are unique because all the other gens didnt use flush mounted exterior handles.
I love the look of them but I don’t like holding them in my hand after I shut the door...

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just teach him the phrase “Bow tie ‘til I die!” I’m technically the third owner although it’s stayed in the family. Mines frustrating at times as well. Temperamental

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I remember when my dad had to row the window down to open the door lol. It was embarrassing .. When I learned the process of replacing It, I was like dang this isn't too bad