Underhood Storage Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I'm going to the yard again tomorrow, I'll see if I can grab some more of these since there seems to be so much interest.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Hey, your pm inbox was full so I'll put this here. I let my friend know about your price+shipping and he ended up not being interested. Sorry for wasting your time!

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Hey, your pm inbox was full so I'll put this here. I let my friend know about your price+shipping and he ended up not being interested. Sorry for wasting your time!

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

I need to find a cheaper way to ship them. My price is what the yard charged me for them, the idiot at the counter counted it as a air intake so it was $40 for both.

And sorry about the inbox, I though I cleared that thing out, I'll check it again.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
i have one with the washer bottle under it in my 94. All i did was grab the bracket, washer bottle, charcoal canister and storage box from a 98 tahoe i think. I had the slightly bend the bracket and drill a mounting hole in the inner fender lining. that was all, super easy and much cleaner look.