Turn signal wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks bright enough to bother me, esp if they were flashing at me. They are completely overpowering your taillight....

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Well I've gotten 2 or 3 messages from people asking to lock this thread...... Lots of vehicles have amber turn signals....and its his truck he was,asking for help wiring not for a,bunch of people to bash his idea... Hids are illegal and how many people in this thread are running them? Im not gonna,lock the thread and hope to see a night vid soon. Shame on some of you guys including the op for bashing each other.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Some people here want to see the lights...well at least I do. I think the amber looks pretty cool.

gimmel1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well to all i bashed i apologise as the op i should have just let the talk be talk. With that said all i can do right now is pics and they look pretty much the same as halfassed jus a whit truck, adn i cant upload pics for some reason. and dont have a good video cam that doesnt flare with any lights at night. On a side note took it to the most strict police officer i know in edmond and he said that it was ok. So i thank every one for all there help and for the diagrams...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It's not really that bright........you'd have to have a multi-thousand dollar camera with trulite capabilities to get legit brightness.

Now if you want bright, I can show MY reverse lights. 2.5" spotlights grafted into tails! ;)

....and yes, I would add amber leds to them JUST to park with my flashers on in front of Paul#2's house :crazy:

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
And I also made this a two seater and It's loud so its just me no family. and i wasnt burning bridges it seemed people were more Interested in bad mouthing the idea than helping but I appreciate all the help guys.

Man its your truck so do what you want to it.

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Jeebus........this has just turned into a dick-slapping fest. Stay on track or gtfo the thread. Yes, it's a public forum and people have a right to bash, but I'd personally rather not see it on THIS forum........please use fsc or another dick measuring forum for bashing please.

I'm not gonna unsubscribe because I like seeing the productive updates....even if I have to scroll through all the bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.