Turn signal indicator light half way on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Bad boards will act that way too. Went through this on Rawhide, so I bought a new board for passenger side (since my used one didn't fix it like on the driver's side). I think for Christmas I'm ordering new taillights, make the back end a little prettier.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I think my trailer hitch light might be my problem I’m going to do some investigating later today after work it’s gotta be something dumb connectors since it came back on randomly other day but it does stress me!! I just want my 400 to be as turn key as possible as real winter is coming soon and I just want the luxury of hop in turn key and go!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
These are ones I just bought for $99 off eBay they’re more close to the gmt900 Escalade taillights that I like best out of all years/gens made so far! just a throwback to devilles of 90’s but simple and modern design the 900’s. I was looking at another set but I don’t want to spend more if these are only $99 vs these and I could only find them in “smoked” color I like red lenses on taillights and these are so easily totaled out on minor damage so I’m not trying to be in that situation!
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Which lights were you looking at hot wheels burban? eBay had a couple different designs that were $99 btw lol yeah you get those new lights and do a wash n waxing on it to keep in line with the lights don’t forget to clean by hand your wheels then juice them tires!! Makes big difference vs just a washing lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I investigated my lighting issues and found that 2 things 1 my trailer hitch brake light connection was corroded and when I pulled it apart the prongs came out stuck in the hitch side so I’m going to pick up tomorrow a plug and play replacement cord/line that’s for the trailer lights 2 was cleaning up the tabs and prongs at drivers taillight and cleaned off some corrosion but as I was cleaning the last prong it just came off and was done! So now just waiting on the new taillights to come in mail so that should be the end of my random lighting issue ! I’ll hopefully have a good update soon

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just ordered the plug n play trailer hitch wires 4 pin from the “zone” $25 for all in need of knowing lol my lights might be delivered today but eta is for tomorrow.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On your original issue... if you put LEDs in everything, post the brand you used. If its a bulb which has a visible board that you used in your cluster thats your issue, if you replace one of the backlight bulbs with a 194 or whatever youll probably find the issue goes away(at least for the normal backlighting)
As for the indicator, because of the nonfunctional exterior lamps im gonna just assume that whatever is related to that problem is causing that indicator specifically but thats a theory.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I swapped out taillights and rear wiper arm here’s couple pics but still having issues with indicator light staying on. Smh head in my hands! ☹️ I have to check reverse bulbs no light came on so thinking’s they empty so I have that to check out today along with top brake light but my hitch wires didn’t make it yet to zone store from warehouse so waiting on that but I’m no good with electrical work so I’m a call my guy and see if they a day I can drop it off for a day or if he can recommend someone but the usual stuff ain’t working so ugh and daylight runs low quickly once home! New light on right side

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I put in the relay and nothing happened same as before but they don’t want to stay in if they did work I was going have to zip tie them for any little bump and plop on the floor but watched a couple videos and they used ep29’s vs ep28’s which were loose but the 29’s had extra prong on them and my housing for relay didn’t have a spot for it so it won’t work either so I pulled a relay out and taking it with me to get hopefully 1 that will work! But at least turn signals work but hyper flash and indicator lights are on bye the speedo ☹️ but I can hope to get right relay yo solve this.