TRUE DUAL EXHAUST K1500 IMAGE SHARE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all.
After purchasing left and right pre-bent tail pipes from Walker I took my 90 K1500 to a custom exhaust facility and told them what I wanted. My only regret is not telling them to configure a cross over pipe.
Its been great with no rattles and a medium loudness. Its been five years and I plan to fabricate hangers that have the OEM look rather than the 5/16" rod used at the shop. Just wanted to share this.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dear God, that first picture... Is that spare tire a Goodyear Wrangler TD? I haven't seen one of those in 20 years. Incredible!

Oh, and damn cool seeing parallel twin tail pipes out of each side.

MrSony

Reaction score
Hello all.
After purchasing left and right pre-bent tail pipes from Walker I took my 90 K1500 to a custom exhaust facility and told them what I wanted. My only regret is not telling them to configure a cross over pipe.
Its been great with no rattles and a medium loudness. Its been five years and I plan to fabricate hangers that have the OEM look rather than the 5/16" rod used at the shop. Just wanted to share this.
Old thread, but do you remember the part numbers for your stuff? Specifically the tail pipes.