TRUE DUAL EXHAUST K1500 IMAGE SHARE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seosamh

Reaction score
Hello all.
After purchasing left and right pre-bent tail pipes from Walker I took my 90 K1500 to a custom exhaust facility and told them what I wanted. My only regret is not telling them to configure a cross over pipe.
Its been great with no rattles and a medium loudness. Its been five years and I plan to fabricate hangers that have the OEM look rather than the 5/16" rod used at the shop. Just wanted to share this.
You must be registered for see images attach

94K3500PROJECT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m not looking forward to the exhaust on my project truck.
Between headers on a 4x4, a lift kit, the sound and performance I want as well as the appearance ‍♂️
I want something that’s a little agressive but with a set of electric cut outs and extra mufflers so I can choose quiet for a lot of the time….

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Hello all.
After purchasing left and right pre-bent tail pipes from Walker I took my 90 K1500 to a custom exhaust facility and told them what I wanted. My only regret is not telling them to configure a cross over pipe.
Its been great with no rattles and a medium loudness. Its been five years and I plan to fabricate hangers that have the OEM look rather than the 5/16" rod used at the shop. Just wanted to share this.
I used oem rear hanger for drivers side that I grabbed from junkyard to make it look better.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m not looking forward to the exhaust on my project truck.
Between headers on a 4x4, a lift kit, the sound and performance I want as well as the appearance ‍♂️
I want something that’s a little agressive but with a set of electric cut outs and extra mufflers so I can choose quiet for a lot of the time….
My 97 Express has the factory dual 3" to the muffler. The pipes were cut to match up with the Thorley mid pipes that match to the tri-ys and I put Thunderbolt 3" bullet race cats on it. I have a dual 3" in/single 4" out walker ultraquiet for an 8.1 and matching tailpipe on it. Its loud when I want it to be, like 2 lane backroads and quiet for long road trips and idling through my neighborhood. One of my favorite things to do is park it in the next spot over to all the electric car chargers, open the cutouts up and fire it up with open exhaust when I leave the spot next to all the electric car bafoons charging their cars. Their reaction is usually priceless.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Need to add the 5" exhaust tip I have for it and have the tailpipe welded to the muffler rather than clamped because it keeps rotating down away from the body. driving down the road it is no louder than a stock HD 6.0L or 8.1L truck. That muffler flows really well but weighs a ton.

Last edited: