Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If you thought my under-hood lighting was bright...

You must be registered for see images attach

Wait 'til you see what's coming.....

TA4S

but i never thought your underhood was bright.....as mine atleast :p hahahahaha jk Mine are made up of (74) tri-circuit chips on the standard model, and (185) tri-circuit chips on the deluxe model. I'm especially interested in your mounting of them though.....bought a polycarbonate tube to test mounting, haven't used it yet though lol. Gimme a call when you get a chance, needa talk about a couple things.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Im in... I have no bulb under the hood... I need light..!
No, no, no, not an under hood light, wrong area, but rather... let's just say you've thought about it, just never thought it'd by THAT BRIGHT

You needa text me too, I got a new phone end of last summer so I lost your numbers.
but i never thought your underhood was bright.....as mine atleast :p hahahahaha jk Mine are made up of (74) tri-circuit chips on the standard model, and (185) tri-circuit chips on the deluxe model. I'm especially interested in your mounting of them though.....bought a polycarbonate tube to test mounting, haven't used it yet though lol. Gimme a call when you get a chance, needa talk about a couple things.

Dial 1-900-MIX-A-LOT and kick them nasty thoughts.

I'll send my number your way.

TA4S