Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
honestly its just as cheap to go with rgb or it was very much more i cant remember exactly what we discussed. RGB lets you change the colors cycle through colors from the obviuos red blue green to white purple orange pink all the colors of the rainbow basically.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
There's also the distinct possibility that since it's an RGB just like the Illuminator kits(2nd to highest stage of underbody kits), that the HGKs could be wired into the underbodys and follow a similar flash/color changing pattern. If anything, they'd changed automatically with underbody instead of manually via remote.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm now accepting orders, I'll have a product revision in a week or so (was a real challenge) but I'll have time before and after that's completed.

I have a set of door switches (for a 4 door) laying around along with the wood-grain panel (for front only) out of a Denali.
If somebody wants them see the first post for contact info.

I also have 3 overhead consoles too. I'm thinking about modifying them or selling them the way they are.

-Yee Haw-