Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey truckin how much for a pair of ccl for 97 sierra eith amber leds both top and bottom and devs how much to have them smoked. So it is a tinted amber lights? But i dont want them to turn green. I just like the timted amber

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
He will just add my price in the total and I have no clue why the one pic that mobs looks green. I didnt do those corners so idk My amber corners shine thru amber when lit and my white shines white

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey truckin how much for a pair of ccl for 97 sierra eith amber leds both top and bottom and devs how much to have them smoked. So it is a tinted amber lights? But i dont want them to turn green. I just like the timted amber

I'll shoot you a price via PM.

The lenses are clear.
They'll be retrofitted with whichever color you choose, then Deven'll do his thang.
He does top-notch work using an black base rather than brown. The latter causes the green look.

-Truckin'-

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
2 Escalade cluster completely customized to your taste!

These NEVER last long, hit me up. PM, email, text or bat signal.

-Truckin'-

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hey Danny can you shoot me a Pm on the cost on a set of Sierra corners shipped up here to canada? I might be able to cork off some cash to ya today for them depending on total.