Truck shakes bad over 60mph?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fuzzy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you look to the right of the master cylinder there will be a hose the connects to the booster next to it, it will run from there to the back of the intake somewhere. It should look something like this

You must be registered for see images

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks buddy. Interestingly today, traffic was moving exceptionally well on the interstate and I was in one gear for most of the 28 minute ride home. This really confirms to me that the shake happens when the truck is shifting gears. It's almost like it's getting stuck or hung between them. That would explain why if I punch it or drop it it will 'unstick' itself.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anything I can physically check or look at myself to see if it's a bad part or something? I'm pretty novice but I'm sick of this issue.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Slight breakthrough.

Fixed the near overhear issue (running at 240-250 on any trip), now it's running 150-200 interstate with the AC on, cooler than that anywhere else. Yesterday was a little cooler here and it rode around 150-160 and the truck did not shake at all. Cruise control, gassing it, letting off, did not shake. Today was hot and it got up to around 200 and I got the shake but it was much less violent and much shorter. I got it for sure when shifting gears on the interstate. Does this make any sense or was it just good luck?