Truck is finally finished!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Two years ago I bought a 1995 5spd Z71, which looked like this when I got it:

You must be registered for see images attach

Recently this year started working on it, and special thanks to my friends dad for helping with the body work and paint (gotta give credit where credit is due! I can mechanically fix anything but cant do body work to save my life haha) and long story short, as of today, this is what she looks like. Ok its almost finished, it has no tailgate.

slick96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!, that thing was ate up with rust!!! Lots of cutting, welding, and fittin panels huh? or Bondo?

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We replaced the front fenders, hood (obviously) cab corners, radiator support mounts and bushings, lower door skins, rockers, both bumpers, and fixed the box in the spots that needed it. Tried to use as little bondo as possible. Which made this project take a little longer, trying to get the metal as close as it could be.

I need to get some blacked out headlights and parking lights for it though. I think that'll make it look a little better. Well better than the hazy lights on it right now