truck evolution. to CADDY CLIP swap. haha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Man, how many caddy clips are going to be put onto stepsides? :lol:

Looks good man, I didn't use to like those clips, but I think they work best on stepsides. They're too rounded for this style, IMO, but stepside beds make it work. I'd say get a black speed grille, or billet grille painted black.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I work for Grillcraft and we never did a mesh grill for thoses years if we did thats what I would have I like the mesh alot better than the billet but the nice thing about the billet we make them for the 03-06 gmc bumper and valence
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
damn it I couldnt find a speed grille when I got mine also either route your go you will loose the caddy emblem you cut the grille out anyways

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I work for Grillcraft and we never did a mesh grill for thoses years if we did thats what I would have I like the mesh alot better than the billet but the nice thing about the billet we make them for the 03-06 gmc bumper and valence
You must be registered for see images attach

Has anyone ever told you that your truck is sex on wheels?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
This is just my personal opinion, I love the esky conversions, BUT the only thing that bothers me, is how the bumper tends to stick out the sides a bit much....and from any forward angle(side view and rear view isn't noticeable), the bumper looks like it doesn't match the body line(fender curve line). It'd be nice if someone made a patch panel or filler panel to mold it into the fender a bit better.