Trimming off rear rocker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Okay, i finally brought a saw to it, I chopped off my bumper corners as well as the rear rockers, it doesnt look half bad, pics up soon

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I actually like it, doesn't look half bad. I custom-colormatched the welds and re-welded the bumper at an angle, to give it the nnbs look. Let me know what you think.

You must be registered for see images attach

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I actually like it, doesn't look half bad. I custom-colormatched the welds and re-welded the bumper at an angle, to give it the nnbs look. Let me know what you think.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now that may be the worst microsoft paint work i have ever seen :rofl:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. If I were you I would find a way to extend the rear bumper down to cover the rocker...

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I dont work till 2 pm eastern time tomorrow. So dont be retarded and go saw happy before then. Ill see what i can photochop for you. Not gonna be tonight though, as its already 12:30 here

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
haha thanks everyone. And you don't have too man, im just gonna leave the damn thing how it is. If its not broken, don't fix it!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
80% of the parts i have replaced on my truck weren't broken, but was my personal preference to swap them now when i had the time/money. I honestly think you would be the best off with a body lift, but thats just me.