Trim shine revew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw a video on this stuff a few weeks ago. I found some @ Pepboys. Just over $5 a can. It does what is says. I cleaned up my engine bay, and let it dry. Finished drying with paper towels. I sprayed trim shine over everything. Let is sit, for about 30 mins, and then left in the truck. Got back about 30 mins later, and opened the hood. The trim shine was still wet, so I wiped things down with paper towels. 2 or 3 sheets. Here is what it looks like. I;m happy with this stuff, and will keep using it.
You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is a you tube video on this stuff
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

chasinbass

Reaction score
Here is a you tube video on this stuff
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Armor all does the same thing and I have used it for years. I usually pressure wash with degreaser and drive till it’s dry and hose her down with armor all and then wash the truck and when I am all done washing and drying and take a rad and wipe down all the excess armor all off and she looks great.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chasinbass

Reaction score
Also if you have an automotive pain supply house near by they sell auto detailing supply’s and you can get a cheaper but better all around vinyl dressing ( armor all ) that is not as watered down as armor all and cheaper to but you may have to buy a little larger quantity

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Armor all does the same thing and I have used it for years. I usually pressure wash with degreaser and drive till it’s dry and hose her down with armor all and then wash the truck and when I am all done washing and drying and take a rad and wipe down all the excess armor all off and she looks great.
You must be registered for see images

Your truck looks grate. I never was much of a fan of armor all though. So you got some HD sound in there or what. 3 alts, must be pushing some big amps and subs.

chasinbass

Reaction score
Your truck looks grate. I never was much of a fan of armor all though. So you got some HD sound in there or what. 3 alts, must be pushing some big amps and subs.
Ya the three 300 amp hairpin alts to power 20k watts powering two 18s and three way front stage.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dam, that has got to hit hard. Nice job.