Transmission acting weird today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Not sure yet it would certainly be a great learning opportunity for me 17 and this is my first vehicle so i just havent had the time to learn as much as some mechanically but id like to rebuild it myself if possible
Welcome brother glad to see another 17 yr old I'm 17 myself you'll find alot of useful information here I promise ya alot of these people are really helpful good luck

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure yet it would certainly be a great learning opportunity for me 17 and this is my first vehicle so i just havent had the time to learn as much as some mechanically but id like to rebuild it myself if possible
Good luck with that, let us know if you do because I want to rebuild my 4L80E whenever she goes out

NickTransmissions

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that, let us know if you do because I want to rebuild my 4L80E whenever she goes out
Let me know if you want to tackle the rebuild and ill help with some tips/pointers regarding parts selection, build procedures and things to "look out for".

VictoryRed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to tackle the rebuild and ill help with some tips/pointers regarding parts selection, build procedures and things to "look out for".
i don’t know when i’m going to need a rebuild it’s been shifting perfectly for a while and honestly i’m kind of tempted to manual swap when it does go out