Towz on my obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man your truck looks BAD ASS regardless of the mirrors!! The tows look awesome on there and really add to the beefy look! Very nice truck man!! :cheers:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha I was actually pretty nervous about how they'd look. They got here this morning and I went out and cut 10 yards. Man I hauled ass today. Couldn't wait to get home and see how they turned out. Really appreciate the kind words man. You wouldn't believe how crazy the view is now driving around with two huge elephant ears sticking out. Really gonna have to watch the mailboxes now lol=QOUTE]

LOL, be careful not to ***** slap any cyclists or pedestrians too. Mirrors or not, your truck looks sweet. Just good ol' fashioned beefy.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?4240-Not-a-gmt400-but-it-is-my-new-truck.

That is a thread with the truck. Eventually I'm gonna find another black 98 like my last one and fully rebuild it with a sas and 6.0.
Okay bout to check out the new truck and those plans sound perfect. Definitely go with black!

Man your truck looks BAD ASS regardless of the mirrors!! The tows look awesome on there and really add to the beefy look! Very nice truck man!! :cheers:
Thanks alot! I've had it 9 years so I've had alot of time to make it JUST how I want her.

Haha I was actually pretty nervous about how they'd look. They got here this morning and I went out and cut 10 yards. Man I hauled ass today. Couldn't wait to get home and see how they turned out. Really appreciate the kind words man. You wouldn't believe how crazy the view is now driving around with two huge elephant ears sticking out. Really gonna have to watch the mailboxes now lol=QOUTE]

LOL, be careful not to ***** slap any cyclists or pedestrians too. Mirrors or not, your truck looks sweet. Just good ol' fashioned beefy.
LOL well the cyclist can burn in hell. Around here they think it's okay to ride down a 2 lane country road at 20mph with 50 cars behind them with a full spandex suit...Unbelievable. Pedestrians now I will be sure not to ***** slap. I want to get some bigger meats here soon. Maybe a 37x13.50 Toyo or BFG can't decide.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some more pics after a quick detail today. Of course the first time I wash my truck in months it rains the next day, so I hit it with quick detailer and cleaned it back up.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love the truck hate the mirrors, but that's just me, as they said it's your truck and if they are what you need or you like em, then rock em man.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Since I am now on a computer instead of my phone I noticed something about your truck.
I really like the z71 badging on the ext cab portion but if I were you I would ditch the clashing z71 sticker on the bed.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks real beefy, love the front end and new tows
Thanks. Yeah the painted grille goes a looonnggg way for the front end :imo:

love the truck hate the mirrors, but that's just me, as they said it's your truck and if they are what you need or you like em, then rock em man.
I can see where some people would hate them for sure, but hey, as long as I'm happy! Thanks though.

Since I am now on a computer instead of my phone I noticed something about your truck.
I really like the z71 badging on the ext cab portion but if I were you I would ditch the clashing z71 sticker on the bed.
Haha yeah I felt like a lot of people have missed the little red/chrome Z71 emblems, since noone really ever seem to notice them or say something. I'm not sure what you mean about the Z71 sticker clashing though?? I think it goes right along with the red/black theme...If/when I get it repainted I was going to pull them off, but that's 15 year old paint so I think it's a little too late to just pull them off ya know...Let me know what you meant about it clashing though??

edit: Oh did you mean like it's repetitive? Z71 stuff everywhere? LOL I am with you though, I prefer those emblems waaayy over the stickers but like I said I think removing them it would have a baad Z71 outline lol
The truck looks awesome man!!
Thanks bro!