Tow Mirrors for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotttick

WHO ME?
Reaction score

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I may be interested in them. Someone help me cause I'm too lazy to look it up...how much of a PITA is it to wire up the heat? I know about wiring up the lights, just not familiar with the heated aspect. I assume the clip from the truck to the mirror gets cut off and everything is spliced to the mirror itself? Thanks for the help.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I may be interested in them. Someone help me cause I'm too lazy to look it up...how much of a PITA is it to wire up the heat? I know about wiring up the lights, just not familiar with the heated aspect. I assume the clip from the truck to the mirror gets cut off and everything is spliced to the mirror itself? Thanks for the help.

Easy peasy.

One wire from the convienince center to the mirror and a ground. Pop in a suburban/Tahoe HVAC head (something with rear defrost button) and you're done. The wiring from the HVAC head to the convienince is already there.

Can't say on pre 96 though. May have to add it all on those since the HVAC and wiring is different....

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Well, that sounds pretty easy. Oddly enough my 99 has one of those HVAC heads in it already, which I thought was weird because I had a sliding back glass when I bought it. I figured out that the guy who bought it had an aftermarket glass put in so he could get access to the bed when topper was installed. Off subject, but did the crews ever come with rear defrost? Thanks for the help GW.

Sent from the Green Mile

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well, that sounds pretty easy. Oddly enough my 99 has one of those HVAC heads in it already, which I thought was weird because I had a sliding back glass when I bought it. I figured out that the guy who bought it had an aftermarket glass put in so he could get access to the bed when topper was installed. Off subject, but did the crews ever come with rear defrost? Thanks for the help GW.

Sent from the Green Mile

I've seen reg and ext cabs with rear defrost so ya, why not?

:)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh pretty sure that one I looked at had rear defrost, it was an slt so it had everything

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 1995 XC does not have rear defrost... and its an SLT

You must be registered for see images

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
My 1995 XC does not have rear defrost... and its an SLT

You must be registered for see images

Some had it, some didn't.

Far more common for it not to in a pickup,

Last edited:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious but does anyone know if these will plug and play with my '03? I really couldn't see the plugs being any different because they make these mirrors for all years and models of Silverados. I might give 1A auto a call tomorrow and see if they are. If so, I might buy these.

EDIT: Nope, nevermind. The connector plugs are different. :(

This is a steal for anyone who wants tow mirrors though!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMACGMC