Tools Gonzalez Kustomz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GonzalezKustomzFab

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work with sheet metal all the time and I'm still a little confused. Are these supposed to be some kind of cleco?

Not a cleco .... If you ever do a chop top these are what you will need seems like some of you guys are confuse about this tool ill post a pic on how to use these

GonzalezKustomzFab

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These are great to use with flat panels and radius panels hope this helps you guys

l<yle

Reaction score
When butt welding panels. Square tubing on the outside, flat on the inside. Wing nut tightens to hold the panels perpendicular n the 1/4 inch maintains consistent gap between panels while welding.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

l<yle

Reaction score
wow, glad I looked on my computer, couldn't see obviously frm my phone. I have not seen these engineered this way, same principle but a much tighter seam to weld. Great work GonzalesKustomz!
sittin round fabing tools? must be nice...

GonzalezKustomzFab

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, glad I looked on my computer, couldn't see obviously frm my phone. I have not seen these engineered this way, same principle but a much tighter seam to weld. Great work GonzalesKustomz!
sittin round fabing tools? must be nice...

lol sometimes making my own tools is better them buying them .

GonzalezKustomzFab

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I hope you guys understand how this pc of tooling works it's really useful and easy to make it also keeps the gabs perfect to make the panel flush .

GonzalezKustomz.com
(559) 283-3053
Follow on Instagram like us on Facebook