Tools Gonzalez Kustomz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GonzalezKustomzFab

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I thought I would share this I seen these on the web for as much as 50 bucks that's some bs so I thought I would build my own took me a total of 15min he's a step by step to make your own sheet metal panel holders

1) your going to need some 1"x1" sq tubing the thickness don't really matter I had some .095 laying around so I used it

2) 1/4" round stock , and a pc of some 18g sheet metal .. You could use whatever thickness you want

3)your going to need some 1/4" x 1-1/4" flat head machine screws and wing nuts

4) tools you will need 4.5" angle grinder with a cutting wheel
Center punch, file , drill or drill press with 1/4" bit and some needle nose vise grips

5) cut the sq down the center , clean it up with the file , drill a hole on the top ,insert your flat head machine screw, cut your 18g to size drill a hole on the 18g as seen in the pic , insert your 1/4" round and your down

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They look like tools to align and hold sheet metal together while being welded up.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I work with sheet metal all the time and I'm still a little confused. Are these supposed to be some kind of cleco?