Toms94z71 Pics/ Future plans/build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was so nice today been in the low to mid 80's and low humidity was a great day for working outside.
You must be registered for see images attach

this is what I did today.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jesus bro. Nice work but someone needs to show their frame and well...everything under there some black rattle can love!!! :D I think you'd be surprised how much better it'd made the truck look. Especially with nice paint like you got.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh I plan on putting rubberized under coating all over it eventually, and most of the rusty color is actually red clay dirt we have around here not rust lol. I remember when my Midwest friends came down a few years back and one of the first things they asked me was what was all of this red dirt lol.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be picking up some wheels tonight after work, if I do I'll try and get them on my truck either tonight after work or in the morning and post up a pic, they have tires mounted on them that have about 1/4 tread left, which is more then my tires, but I'm planning no new tires in the next month anyway.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh I plan on putting rubberized under coating all over it eventually, and most of the rusty color is actually red clay dirt we have around here not rust lol. I remember when my Midwest friends came down a few years back and one of the first things they asked me was what was all of this red dirt lol.

I bought mine on ebay from NC and that clay was everywhere! No rust though, that was the point of getting it down south.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought mine on ebay from NC and that clay was everywhere! No rust though, that was the point of getting it down south.

I got just a little rust on mine, but my truck has been on the beach some, nothing major though, not like the cars and trucks up north.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sure did, just got back from picking them up lol and it's 1:27 am here. Would have took me a little less time, but I got a lady friend of mine to ride with me and then the guy that i bought them from has a gmt400 tahoe and we talked about stuff for about 30 min. now I got to head to bed so maybe I get up in time to polish them up a little and put them on my truck, they are in better shape then the guy made them sound too, a good polishing will have them looking like new. The owner of them before them had painted the ring for the fake bead lock black and most of that is off of it now, but there is still some color to it, so I may just paint it black again, or a gun metal color, the actually wheel was never painted.