Toms94z71 Pics/ Future plans/build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh it's a beadlock? Sweeeet. Obviously I'm pretty biased towards the beadlock look. It's old school kinda but I think it will always look great. Yes definitely go black with or maybe even red :hmm: but that might be too much. The original owner probly just didn't realize they could be brought back with a good polishing...

Anyway, post damn pics tmrw sometime for sure!!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YES. Man, those look killer! Definitely need to do something with the beadlock. I swear you need to go pick up 1 can of flat black plasti dip and spray them beadlocks. This way you can see exactly what they'll look like black and if you don't like it remove it in 10 minutes...Just sayin! Having the rim black and leaving the beads chrome will really make those wheels pop and it match with your other hints of black!!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, looking at the pic I def think you should remove the chrome fender trim and update the to the 95+ black mirrors! Just my .02 tho

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I was so nice today been in the low to mid 80's and low humidity was a great day for working outside.
You must be registered for see images attach

this is what I did today.
Spray that frame with undercoat!

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to undercoat the frame some time soon, I plan on removing the fender trim, it's dented and dull anyway lol, and I'm going to get the tow mirrors like you have on your truck Griffin. I'm also going to bed line my bed, get a new tool box, get some Goodyear duratrac tires, if my girls were a little older I would take the steps off, but if do that now, it means I will have to pick them up to put them in my truck were as they can climb in it on there own with the steps, and save my back lol. I like them for the convince, but hate the fact that they make my truck look lower to the ground.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Had the same thing with my kids & steps. It finally got to me and I took them off with 1 kid left!!! He gets mad everytime he has to get in! It should make him stronger in the long run :)

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Also, looking at the pic I def think you should remove the chrome fender trim and update the to the 95+ black mirrors! Just my .02 tho

Why do people hate on the old school mirrors? I like mine better than the plastic newer style.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why do people hate on the old school mirrors? I like mine better than the plastic newer style.

I always wonder too, but i need to replace one of mine anyway, its cracked and I tried tighting it up and it still flops.