Toms94z71 Pics/ Future plans/build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man! Situations like that suck any way you look at it!
Yeah it put me in a deep depression for over a yr, we have been apart for 3 yrs now and she has been remarried for a yr now to the guy. Now the only thing i miss is seeing my kids everyday. At least we always have a lot of fun on the weekends I have them and she is really good about letting me to come see them anytime i got the free time too, I still feel like I'm missing so much of them growing up, especially my youngest one, since she was only a yr and half old when all this happened.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Sucks. I had twin boys with my first wife, 10 yrs old now. Im on my second marriage now after saying I would never marry again. Dont give up, keep plowing through.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I probably will marry again if I find a really good one, but I'm in no hurry what so ever, I'm not even in a hurry to be looking right now, I've been out with quite a few and even had a gf for while, which we aren't together any more but she has really turned out to be a great friend to me, they say a true friend will help you move and she did lol. I'm more focused on what is going on with my mom and her battle with cancer more then anything right now and being there for my Dad because he is taking it hard.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really clean truck man! I think it looks great I def would get some of the updated black mirrors from the 95-99 or tows. Let me know if you suggest any of the TBI mods you've already done, or which ones made a good difference. I'm looking for subtle performance/fuel economy mods to do to my TBI. What's the hypertech power charger for the TBI you did? Sounds awesome. These motor's aren't the fastest but they're pretty torquey and very very simple and reliable, and I like that.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really clean truck man! I think it looks great I def would get some of the updated black mirrors from the 95-99 or tows. Let me know if you suggest any of the TBI mods you've already done, or which ones made a good difference. I'm looking for subtle performance/fuel economy mods to do to my TBI. What's the hypertech power charger for the TBI you did? Sounds awesome. These motor's aren't the fastest but they're pretty torquey and very very simple and reliable, and I like that.
I plan on getting tows like what you got on your truck eventually.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know how you like the TBI spacer and powercharger. Very interested in some little bolt on mods for my TBI.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know how you like the TBI spacer and powercharger. Very interested in some little bolt on mods for my TBI.

I've had them on my truck for over a year, and with the tb spacer, powercharger, and injector riser i did notice a nice little difference, nothing huge but it was pretty good for being around $100 total cost and about 2 hrs of work, and it only took me that long because i cleaned my tb up really good while i had it off.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? All of those things only cost you $100? I've seen the tb spacers all go for atleast $75?

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The transdapt ones on summit are 47$ that is what i got they offer them in 3 styles I got the smooth bore, they got the wide open which is better for top end and the swirl port which is good for low end torque and then the smooth bore which is better for mid range, I figure the tbi 350's aren't really hurting for lowend torque and they don't rev high enough to make use of the wide open so i went with the one aimed at mid range power. The power charger is 37$ and the Injector riser is 13$ so it was right about 100 all from summit.