Toms94z71 Pics/ Future plans/build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tom the tows will look great. I know we all got our own opinions and all, but how you can like those chrome mirrors on the little chrome rod, ill never know. Just terrible imo.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tom the tows will look great. I know we all got our own opinions and all, but how you can like those chrome mirrors on the little chrome rod, ill never know. Just terrible imo.

I like the tows better, I don't hate the mirrors I got now, but I know I'll have better visibility with the tows. I think the tows look a little out of place on a truck with stock wheels and tires or stock height, once you get fatter tires that stick out a little they seem to match the truck a lot better imo. I was going to take the chrome fender trim off today but the screws hold it on were seized so that is a project for a day that I have more time.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I snapped this pic with my cell phone after washing her up today. I didn't feel like breaking out the dslr camera today but I wish I did.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
When I got my flares and started removing the chrome trim my screws were seized as well, I just grabbed the edge and pulled the trim off then used pliers to get the screws out

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the tows look a little out of place on a truck with stock wheels and tires or stock height, once you get fatter tires that stick out a little they seem to match the truck a lot better imo. I was going to take the chrome fender trim off today but the screws hold it on were seized so that is a project for a day that I have more time.

I agree to an extent, but honestly I think they fit the stock trucks really well, and even 2wd or 4wd duallys...Looking at tonight's pic of your truck they will look great man. On the screws I have to agree with Danny just hulk those bitches out!

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I painted the rings on my wheels black yesterday, if the weather ends up breaking for a bit tomorrow I'll take a pic of them. Now for the next month and half I'm saving up for tires and and alignment.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I'm having and injector issue, I put new plugs in as a temporary help, going to get a new injector or 2 on payday thursday, I know a while back when i had the air cleaner off and it running one looked like it was dripping just a little, I think it has gotten much worse, I'll open it up and look at it between now and payday to see for sure.