Today I'll never forget

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice!. Def take some pics while/after installing. btw do you have a Reg Cab truck your putting that into. I really like that idea if so.
Yes its going in a regular cab and awsome work buddy! I cant wait to see it all in. Did you decide to go with the Corvette silver?

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just waiting until later today so I can put some Deadener on the roof panel before I throw the headliner up.

On another note-- The 97-98(?) (like I have) I've seen 2 style of dashes in them. My current one has the passenger-side airbag and there was also one that has the airbag deleted and there's a "dip" where it would've been.
Well that's the dash I'm looking for to replace mine. Is there a specific optioned truck I should keep my eye out for? I'd assume the "lower" optioned truck's would have them but am unsure.

Headliner pics as soon as I get it in!

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just waiting until later today so I can put some Deadener on the roof panel before I throw the headliner up.

On another note-- The 97-98(?) (like I have) I've seen 2 style of dashes in them. My current one has the passenger-side airbag and there was also one that has the airbag deleted and there's a "dip" where it would've been.
Well that's the dash I'm looking for to replace mine. Is there a specific optioned truck I should keep my eye out for? I'd assume the "lower" optioned truck's would have them but am unsure.

Headliner pics as soon as I get it in!

my 95 silverado and my 96 gmc sierra both have the dashes like you want and they both came with all options and leather so not sure on the lower end models and what not. but ive seen and have friends with the same trucks and all of theirs have dashes like mine except one and its a 97 silverado. im assuming it should be easy to find.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IF YOU WERNT SO FAR AWAY ID SAY ID GRAB ONE FOR YOU AT THE JUNK YARD UP HERE.. THERE ARE A TON OF THEM

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
97-99 1500's have the air bags and the 2500 & 3500 had the pocket. I was told it was because the 1500's were cosidered pasanger vehicals where the 2500 & 3500's were considered work trucks.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Although you tried hard, it was ultimately a failure......wanna know what will make it perfect? EL-EE-DEES!!! :crazy:

jk, good job there truckin, **** looks damn good for a first-timer!!!