To stripe or not to stripe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
. . . that is the question???

I laid this stripe down pretty quickly. Any thoughts, Yea or Nay? It’s just a vinyl stripe so I could yank it off pretty easily if it’s a no.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There’s a lot of chrome on the rocker and metallic in the Z71 sticker. I surely don’t want OC . . . “OverChrome” .
:anitoof: :anitoof:
Looks good, But I like the clean look, and NO chrome at all nowadays... I use to do the custom wild pinstriping stuff with the Dagger No# oo to No#2 brushes, and I don't care for that stuff anymore either unless on a OLD hot rod.. Just mine opinion now days though LOL. You DID nice lines though, good job! For the year of truck it looks GOOD..

Last edited:

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dug out some old junk I found in basement LOL, Just pens and markers I must have down for a test on paper for something LOL. Go buy few dagger stripers and some Sign Painters 1 Shot Enamel and go play.... Paper test must have been some test I did for the tail end of long pinstripe line like yours.

Attachments

• P1050003.JPG
    P1050003.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 15