Tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to get all of your opinions should I tint the front windows to match the back or should I tint all the windows darker?

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think that's the way imma go.

Tapatalk Time

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Tinting the windshield darker than factory tint is not legal in many places...Also, tinting other windows so dark that a police officer cant see in is too.......better check

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer it to match.

I had the fronts done on a car and told the guy just match it.... it looked great and matched perfectly, but it all see much darker because the only "full" light coming in was from the windsheild

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What I will most likely end up doing is matching the front Windows and getting a brow done on the windshield.

Tapatalk Time

Mattfei7

Reaction score
I would match them personally. That's what I have.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks fresh as hell. I'm definitely gunna match em when I get paid.

Tapatalk Time

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
For where I live legally I am only allowed 30% for the front and 20% for the rear. With that my windows have the Soft Ray glass that blocks about 5 percent of the light and with the tint I bought I will end up with 30% for the front and 15% for the rear windows. Later I will redo my camper shell and I will go to 2.5% Limo tint on it. My Impala has Soft Ray glass as well and with the legal tint it is 25% front and 15% rear and back glass. So it is a slight split but looks great to me.