Thz71's werk truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Grabbing another parts truck
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Working the hell out of this thing since my big truck is down

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It was fixed today drove it 2 miles down the road and lost the fuel pump. So I dont know haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That's MY luck haha seems like everything always happens at once.

Reaction score
Good looking truck sir. They are dependable beasts that can take a fair amount of abuse...I just acquired a new to me 2000 c3500 work beater.Put my old iowa plates on it for the drive home because no one seems to bother me when I have those on my truck...
how far off was the back spacing with the dodge wheels? Its hard to tell in the pic. I have a set of power wagon wheels laying around that I wanted to use on the k2500.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Good looking truck sir. They are dependable beasts that can take a fair amount of abuse...I just acquired a new to me 2000 c3500 work beater.Put my old iowa plates on it for the drive home because no one seems to bother me when I have those on my truck...
how far off was the back spacing with the dodge wheels? Its hard to tell in the pic. I have a set of power wagon wheels laying around that I wanted to use on the k2500.
Idk about good looking but it is reliable haha. Those rims probably could have been run with a 1" spacer.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The truck makes a couple appearances in this vid.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well this thing is kicking my a$$. Couple days ago had it running and was scraping the windshield getting ready to plow and it quit. Nothing out of the ordinary as it has always quit when idling since I got it. Tried to restart it nothing. Crank no start. No spark. Checked all connections and fuses. Did all the normal no spark troubleshooting. Replaced the coil. Nothing. Replaced the cap and rotor. Nothing. Replaced the icm. Nothing. Replaced the coil with another new one. Nothing. Switched out the pcm and fuel pump relay. It ran for a couple hours and plowed with it. Went to restart it tonight, nothing. Switched the pcms back and still nothing. Sprayed it with carb cleaner thinking maybe fuel pump happened to go out in coincidence after the spark problem was fixed, nothing. So now it's out of the garage and its -20 and snowing so no further trouble shooting tonight. Heres a pic of it earlier when it was running.