The Timeslip Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
We have quite a few 8th miles around here, other than one you have to travel a couple hours for other 1/4s

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
:shrug: All of our tracks have been around for 20+ years, mostly its just what the property owner could afford to lay down.

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea butch your right it is bout what ever the land owner could afford or had room for

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just found out that our track just opened back up a week or so ago test n tune tomorrow night goin to take vette since truck is not back together and see wat it can do getting new tires today woohoo

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well scratch that idea wrecked vette today have to get to work on trans for truck now dont have anything to take to track lol damn the luck

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
guy cut in font of me swerve to miss and clipped the back corner of his truck spun me into the side of him wreckn out the whole front of body of my car and bent top a arm

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well insurance totaled the vette its paid off now lol lookn for another but did make it to the track in bagged truck ran it for fun its an 89 with original motor and tranny and it ran a 16.5 not bad for 291,000 miles