The Stupid Lowered Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, I've been thinking about it and I want to go ahead and consider air suspension, but I know zip about it. Would this be a quality option? http://www.airbagit.com/product-p/fbs-che-14-kit5.htm and keep in mind this kit is about as ratical as i'm willing to go so is there somthing in between? Also what about durability of the system. I don't want to be worrying about replacing bags, compressors and stuff.

Yes bag's are a good idea, but do NOT but from airbagit.com!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes bag's are a good idea, but do NOT but from airbagit.com!

For sure. DO NOT buy from airbagit.com. Do some searches on the web for AIM/ChassisTech/Airbagit and you will read some real horror stories about their crap products and even worse customer service.

If you know nothing about air suspensions, then you need to research and educate yourself BEFORE you even consider buying anything. Spend the next several months scouring the web for any and all information you can find pertaining to air suspensions and then start figuring out exactly what kind of setup you want and how much you're willing to spend so you can then find the right setup from the right dealer.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need some dang drop springs for my truck and I cannot post in the wanted section!!!! anybody have any laying around?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been talking to norcall ss about front coils and unsure on what i want to go with.. djm seems to be the cheaper way to go, but I like the idea of belltech having an adjustable 2-3" drop spring. what do you guys think I should go with for drop springs??

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have not seen these adjustable belltech spring's, also I prefer the way DJM springs ride, but that's personal preference!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He said the belltech springs have a spacer of some sort that guessing goes on top of the spring to make it only a 2" if thats what you want. also.. shock choice.. he offered me the DJM super cals.. I have had a set of those for my s10 and I had to put the bushings and sleeves in them.. tore the bushings up and everything.. very pissed over the whole ordeal.. so not wanting to get those..

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ive got a shock thread I need to bump up. I have djm Ive only put about 15 miles on em but they ride great

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My problem is getting the sleeve put through the bushing/ getting the bushing in the shock. I have tore the crap outta them before.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tend to like KYBs (Gas-A-Just) myself. I like the the fact that they ride well if youre just cruising, then, when you start beating it in the corners, they stiffen up a bit.

And the lifetime guarantee is nice too...