The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Type 88-94 dash and go through there. Might find some better deals and better quality!

benjaminbarton55

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay quick question. I just bought two led 194 bulbs for the interior of my truck for the convienance lights. Theres one under the drivers side as well as passenger. My question is how do you correctly change the bulbs? Don't want to break anything.. do they just pull out?

benjaminbarton55

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the extended cab, in the rear, the dome light.. what kind of bulb is it on a 98? I want to make it led also. I have a led strip I could put up in there.. just don't want to run wires all through up in there. Thad suck.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
In the extended cab, in the rear, the dome light.. what kind of bulb is it on a 98? I want to make it led also. I have a led strip I could put up in there.. just don't want to run wires all through up in there. Thad suck.

MOBS can upgrade the whole thing. All you have to do is disconnect it and send it to him. He will install leds and send it back. Shoot him a pm.

Tyler/T-Unit