The other ride.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a pic of my other ride. a 91 ford explorer. 5 inch lift with 33 inch groundhawgs. currently a work in progress. blew the original engine which was a 4.0 v6. swappin in a 96 5.0 with gt40 heads. got a set of full width dana60 axles with 4.10 gears im thinkin about throwin under it to.
this pic it had all terrains on it.
You must be registered for see images attach

and when i sunk it. blew the engine. Bad night. had to get her towed home.
You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pretty nice looking explorer you got there

my dad had one of those a few years back.....dam things are tough too

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i had one like that. it was junk when i bought it but i got a year out of it. one of the reasons i hate fords. looks like you got a nice one though

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea its pretty tough. the auto trans in those things suck. ive had it about 6 years and had the trans rebuilt twice. not really big enough for the explorer. and not enough cooling. a common problem with alot of vehicles. ive got 2 external coolers on it plus it still goes through the radiator. ive given that thing hell and havent broke anything. except for a few of the auto hubs. till i upgraded them with a set of warn manual locking hubs.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
broncos are so fun offroad

i wouldnt drive one on the road, but they are so badass offroad on trails