The newest junker!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it lasted throught last weekend so it looks like it should hold up to a lot here are some pics of it from the races it was running 52's all day while ls1 novas and camaros were running 40's
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]
a nova pro touring ls1 nova that was running 40's

my uncles rat rod circled in red and a guy that was with us, his model circled in green (its a nice original) sorry its hard to see but for now its the best i can do
[/IMG]

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that nova has well over 40,000 in it, im sure he wasnt happy when a little 4cyl was running not that much slower than him, it was just awesome that we could be doing that good in such a little car that had only been driven atmost 23miles in like 6yrs, and all that was done was clean it up, change oil, charge battery, and put new spark plugs in it

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No offence but when it comes to autoX 40 -52 is a HUGE difference....looked like fun though.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ yes, it is, but for the esteem having like max 100hp, and by looking at the old oil its closer to 80's, and the nove putting out probably 550+ and being completely built for this type of stuff vs a stock little car that has been through hell and back, its pretty impressive if you think about it

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No offence but when it comes to autoX 40 -52 is a HUGE difference....looked like fun though.
well it kinda is but its not bad, considering the engine difference and that there were two big guys in a 4 cylinder and 1 smaller person in and 8 cylinder making well over double the hp and touque that the 4 cylinder is

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I had a little 72 T-yota that I drove like I stole every time I fired it up. That thing took some serious abuse. Probably the most fun I've ever had. I used to make it backfire all the time and scare the crap out of people. It was like a bomb, ha ha. Have fun with that car and be safe....within reason.

:lol: Did you shut it off while driving, press the accelerator a few times, hit the clutch, put it in first, then dump the clutch? then BOOOM!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
:lol: Did you shut it off while driving, press the accelerator a few times, hit the clutch, put it in first, then dump the clutch? then BOOOM!

Shoot, had an old clunker 79 280zx that when on it's last leg, was popping between shifts(thermostat was stuck open; fuel injected, stayed on choke all times). Finally fixed the thermostat when it backfired really hard and somebody said something came out the tailpipe. No one could show me what came out, but I went ahead and fixed so not to get TOO much hatred. It's always fun till somebody gets hit by shrapnel!!! :D