The newest junker!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So this is a new to us play toy. It is just to scca a couple times next weekend at a local show (bowler transmission day at the strip) then we plan to take it to the family farm and tear the heck out of it. It has been through a lot already and will be through much much more! It was boght as a flood car by one of dads buddies and then it rolled out of the guys driveway and hit a tree (it did this twice) and has been sitting for like 6 years. The guy jumped it after sitting that long and it fired right up! Its a Suzuki Esteem and i have no idea what year it is
You must be registered for see images attach

i might post more pics later

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drive it like a rental!

lol, we just got in from doing that a little, im ready for dad to get home to put this bad boy on the trailer and take to the country and findout what shes made of

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a little 72 T-yota that I drove like I stole every time I fired it up. That thing took some serious abuse. Probably the most fun I've ever had. I used to make it backfire all the time and scare the crap out of people. It was like a bomb, ha ha. Have fun with that car and be safe....within reason.

You must be registered for see images

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha we used to have a dokota that we cut the pipes off of a drove the snot out of it and we drove it until the brain box took a dump and the tires were showing the cords...it was so much fun!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do to other things we didnt get to take the car out tonight... but tomorrow we are... :)

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man that thing is sweet! hahahaha bring it to my farm! ill show you how to have some fun with it! i got a sawzall? (spelling) that makes one hell of a convertable :)