The never ending bagged and bodied 90 rcsb build....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Worked on the truck a little more. I went ahead and just bought most of the fittings I needed from the hardware store. I had to use a couple reducer bushings (which I was trying to avoid) but it's pretty much down. Also I tapped one of the T fittings for a tank pressure gauge line while I was at it. I ordered a 225psi safety valve and another 1/8 push connect elbow for my tank gauge that I forgot about. So when those get here I'll have all the fittings. I sprayed in some duplicolor rattle can bed liner now..so I wouldn't have to pull everything out again to do it. Probably a little backwards bed liner before paint but I'll just be careful while bodyworking and painting when I get there. Here's a couple pics of the tank in place. Also for now I'm just going to bend up a piece of sheet metal for a notch cover and bolt it into place. I would eventually like to weld some factory bed metal in place.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Fk, just noticed you said you ordered one..lol
Looking great tho bro!
Be careful with nicking the bedliner, I used same stuff on my under hood cover, been holding up great.. but sharp objects will chip it. (Nicked mine with the sharp part of an adjustable wrench.. that corner where the worm gear spins).

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright another question...I've wired my valves up and am testing everything....when ever I press the switches the valves click as they should...however as I'm releasing the switch the little LEDS all flicker for a split second. I have to put the drain in and hook up the lines before I test it with air. Here is a pic of how I wired the valves. I wired the grounds for each fill and dump in series. This is fine to do correct? Then they all run to a common ground bar that I have grounded to the frame with some 8 gauge.

Ground buss and pos fuse block

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Idunno about leds, but grounded is grounded. The valves don't take much power to operate. So 10g for grounding should not be a problem at all. They take a very small current. I grounded mine in pairs sharing with another pair. (Four per grounding point) never had an issue. And I'm on like either a 16 or 18g wiring.. probably not much help...lol

Reaction score
I do know you'd be better off with a Stinger 80 relay solenoid. Those lil 40 amp relays don't last for ****. Just a heads up on that.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I took the ground on my valves and actually grounded it to each valve so much cleaner that way