The little blazer that could.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
So what do yall think? stock wheels or these with 33x15.50x15 Super Swamper TSL SX's on them??
You must be registered for see images attach

I made a little progress over the weekend. Got the brake line extenders fabbed up. Thats about it tho.

Last edited:

98_k1500

Reaction score
I gotta get that passenger side torsion bar changed where i can crank them bars up and fit 40's. That torsion bar is next on the list of stuff to fix, then finish the brakes, then get that wild steering setup finished that im gonna run.

98_k1500

Reaction score
I appreciate it man, I'll take a day to take pics and finish out the build on it so if anyone else wants to attempt this, they will have something to go off of. Part of me don't wanna crank the bars, because the suspension is REALLY soft right now. It will flex its ass off. But i REALLY want to see just how high this setup will go. Im thinking body lift after i crank the bars if i want some more. As i approach 15+ inches of suspension lift, im afraid im pushing the limit of whats sensible lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I want to see the steering set up...