The little blazer that could.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I should have it finished by next weekend if all goes as planned. I'll post up a bunch of pics if it works as good as i think it should.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Yup, 8 tie rod ends, 4 adjuster sleves, 3 idler arms, and a pittman arm should do the trick... I hope lol

98_k1500

Reaction score
Alignments with all that should be interesting, especially since it has no caster or camber adjustments lol

98_k1500

Reaction score
Well, i got the torsion bar changed on it and got them cranked up where i want them. Gave it a couple more inches in the front. It definitively has a little nose up attitude now, but its nothing extreme or anything. Might get the brakes finished up this afternoon. All i will lack is getting the steering on it. I think im gonna test fit a old set of baja belted mickey thompson 40s on it on some square body rally wheels just to see if they will clear.

98_k1500

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Well, the 40s fit. Not crazy on the square body rally wheels that were lime green and rattle can black tho. Slight fender chop may be required.

The one on the left front was up yesterday, guess we gots a leak somewhere.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Yea, i got them a little cranked right now, The suspension has alot of travel both ways. The tires clear a little mild flexing right now, but the rears are gonna rub if you flex it much.