The little blazer that could.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
NOT for sale anymore... Got some new inspiration to work on it and finish it up. Got my steering (almost) completly done. Got my cv spacers built, and got a new set of shoes for her... Is it true that stance will make her dance?
You must be registered for see images

98_k1500

Reaction score
17x40s on 15x14 wheels. I should have some more pics tomorrow. I just ordered some torsion keys for it, they should be here by this weekend.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Best i can tell its 14" right now, all suspension. It sits pretty level right now. Gonna be 17 on the front when my keys get here. May throw a extra inch or 2 of shackle on the back when i get done with the front. The tires clear from lock to lock right now, but if you flex it very much, they will get up into the bumper and the floorboard. I have yet to trim the fenders/bumper at all. Valence is about to have to go. Its hanging down on both ends. I need to cut me out some front skid plates for it, not sure what i want to put on them tho...

98_k1500

Reaction score
Suggestions for future mods anyone?? Maybe a pair of light bars on the visor?? What else?

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
I think a go pro camera mod would be good. Let us see it rolling through holes :eek:

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
It'd look cool with Tow Mirrors, maybe make a grille out of some metal to look like teeth. It looks super aggressive the way it sits, I like it. With all the cheap Blazers and S10's like this down here its very tempting to do something like this, maybe even do it to the rotten 73 C10 I have.

Edit: I added you on FB, the pic is my truck halfway tore apart

Last edited:

98_k1500

Reaction score
Blazer is coming along, little stuff here and there. Slowly but surely im gonna get her right. Did a little wheeling in it yesterday, even tho its 2wd at the moment. It was pretty impressive for pulling 2 wheels.

Notice that the frame never touched the ground on that wall.