The dreaded topic of... Graphics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does Anyone on here have graphics on their truck? Rocker panels? Bottom of the tailgate? Bedsides? I've always liked the looks of some of them and was considering doing something like a "GMT400" along my rocker panels. Another thing is if I spray Bedliner on the rockers will the decals stick? I'm planning on blacking out my truck so I was thinking something like a ghost decal, kinda like ghost flames in a paint job?

Do any if you guys have decals or pics of our trucks with graphics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Some guys around here have their last names on the rockers, i like the Chevy Militia stickers myself

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well like I said I plan on bed lining the rockers so that's probably out. Might be able to plasti dip them and put a decal over that?

I was thinking maybe a black ghost kind of decal of my last name on the tailgate. I want black z71 stickers too..

I've never seen or heard if the Chevy militia stickers?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well like I said I plan on bed lining the rockers so that's probably out. Might be able to plasti dip them and put a decal over that?

I was thinking maybe a black ghost kind of decal of my last name on the tailgate. I want black z71 stickers too..

I've never seen or heard if the Chevy militia stickers?

look at my build thread i have black z71 stickers and a chevy militia sticker

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I checked out Chevy militia. Not gonna get in lol. Total mall crawler! Lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
haha maybe just a chevrolet decal like on my windshield

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah I was thinking mainly something like on the bedsides or tailgate

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking maybe a gmt400 on the tailgate or the web address. I PMed the guy on here doing the graphics about a custom sticker.. I'm wanting one that says "lifted trucks because city girls can't jump!"