Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brakes are 100 now, and front coilover bodies have been ordered front Vi-King. Looks like the rears will be 16" shocks and ill get them ordered Monday.

For me to put in the Gen IV motor, I will need approximately $6-800 in parts and such. I called my friend that owns a local salvage, and he said he has a 90k 2005 Gen III that can juat swap for my Gen IV. Problem solved and money saved!

Closer and closer folks!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the rear shocks ordered today. Need about a month to put the money together for the rear rims. I believe that will be the last of the gut punches besides a set of slicks and a drum of fuel. I'm hoping to get this thing out for a drive by June. Guess we will see how close to that deadline I can get!!! hahaha

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the rear shocks ordered today. Need about a month to put the money together for the rear rims. I believe that will be the last of the gut punches besides a set of slicks and a drum of fuel. I'm hoping to get this thing out for a drive by June. Guess we will see how close to that deadline I can get!!! hahaha
Drip...drip...drip...

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's new in your world sir? Inquiring minds want to know...

Sorry everyone, work has been brutal this last couple months with everyone getting tax returns. I haven't really had much time to work on Clark, BUT Vi-King finally shipped my coilovers and shocks today, so hopefully early next week I will get those. With those, I believe I can finish up the rear-end and get the truck bed put back on. I still need to get to my buddy's salvage and swap out the motors so I can get it put back in. TIME is my enemy right now!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun little quick build on a 87 c10 square body. All Hertz Audio and RetroSound with custom kicks, box, and amp rack.....

You must be registered for see images attach