Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you used any of the down4sound amps? The numbers look good but want real world input on them.
I haven't had the chance. We are a DC Audio dealer, and that's our goto brand for big bass builds, so a customer would have to bring it in.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I haven't worked on Clark in a while. I've been dealing with life and its curve balls. I do have some goodies headed this way. US Body has my doors finished and my hood is being made. They will be shipped together when the hood is complete to save on shipping. Bosch 210s are coming real soon and I'm trying talk myself into ordering the Aeromotive fuel pump. I'll keep buying small crap as I go too.
I got 2 of the 4 Seat brackets cut out tonight. Had some spare time after work.

Brothajack93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
In here very late I know. Was randomly scrolling and found myself in this thread and it’s been quite entertaining. Call me crazy but I’ve always loved fox bodies. Maybe it’s the lack of media containing them hitting crowds of people and other traffic? I definitely laughed when I saw the window sticker. Thinking about doing that to my sisters GT now. If I don’t come back online I was caught and a middle aged woman half my size has me hog tied and is beating me senseless

Brothajack93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I would like to introduce you to the newest member of #TEAMJUSTSENDIT.....

LUCIFER
This right here is evidence that the bay mobile should’ve been based off American muscle and not an Italian supercar… that stingray looks scary in the sweetest of ways

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does!!! And it us
In here very late I know. Was randomly scrolling and found myself in this thread and it’s been quite entertaining. Call me crazy but I’ve always loved fox bodies. Maybe it’s the lack of media containing them hitting crowds of people and other traffic? I definitely laughed when I saw the window sticker. Thinking about doing that to my sisters GT now. If I don’t come back online I was caught and a middle aged woman half my size has me hog tied and is beating me senseless
Welcome Welcome!! Better late then never, and im glad you joined us!! Fox bodies lasted the test time, that's for sure. They are just EVERYWHERE in the racing world, but if it works, what can ya say...... anyways, Welcome again to the party.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always had respect for the Fox bodies, but the styling was just bad. I had a buddy who had an '88 Mustang GT and the car was sweet. I really wanted one, but not because they looked good.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I haven't worked on Clark in a while. I've been dealing with life and its curve balls. I do have some goodies headed this way. US Body has my doors finished and my hood is being made. They will be shipped together when the hood is complete to save on shipping. Bosch 210s are coming real soon and I'm trying talk myself into ordering the Aeromotive fuel pump. I'll keep buying small crap as I go too.
I got 2 of the 4 Seat brackets cut out tonight. Had some spare time after work.

FWIW, I just got me a Magnafuel 4303. Supposed to be good for 2000 HP. I think it's like 1/4 the price of that big Aeromotive pump.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I just got me a Magnafuel 4303. Supposed to be good for 2000 HP. I think it's like 1/4 the price of that big Aeromotive pump.
If you read the fine print, those numbers are for NA on gas. Im e85 and forced induction. That 4303 pump is only good for approx 975 hp with my setup and my goal is eventually reach 1500. I don't wanna have to do it twice. Good lookin out though!!! I appreciate whatever input...thank you!!