The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
2wd and 4wd are the same besides 2wd ones dotn have the cut outs for tow hooks and then if you get shackle mounts like squeaky you cut small holes where those go for a clean look

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
2wd and 4wd are the same besides 2wd ones dotn have the cut outs for tow hooks and then if you get shackle mounts like squeaky you cut small holes where those go for a clean look

Maybe... but I'm tempted to follow the Squeaky/ChrisAu lead and just go all out bad*ss. Squeaky don't have a valence and it looks sick.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
With valence
You must be registered for see images attach

Without

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
With valence

Without

I'm sold!!

I think it only looks BAD if the frame is all rusty and gross. If the rest of the truck looks good, it looks like your doing it on purpose and then no one cares!

Do you have any pics from a higher view, like say the first picture?

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Mine got on my nerves so one Day I just said to heck with it and took it off and I won't ever look back

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when i got my truck it didnt have a valance....and i sure wasnt gonna spend the money on one for it

thanks guys for the comments, i love the look of the truck, it sure has seen better days, and not because it sits now....but because it was used before, its seen alot of trees and rocks offroad

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say valance off ftw, Ive tried mine both ways and on my truck it just seems better off for some reason. And Adam give the obs some love once in awhile!!

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Adam and Eric, with raisin your rear bumpers what did you do for your exhaust?
Cause I just ordered my brackets now it's finding out what to do with my exhaust?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just dumped it before the axle. If you have duals or something Im pretty sure exhaust shops can raise it up for you. I just like dumped because it looks cleaner.