Tech: Every possible dash switch for GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Without the retainer in place
You must be registered for see images attach

With retainer only

Cargo switch and AUX switch (they are the same essentially) You can see there is a good amount of gap.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

With retainer only

Cargo switch and AUX switch (they are the same essentially) You can see there is a good amount of gap.

Much appreciated! Not gonna lie, it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Then again, it could be the contrast between the aux switch with an indicator light and a cargo light switch that makes it look nicer. Its not 100% stock looking, but I think its fair to say its still stock looking. Think I'll order a cargo light switch off of eBay and put it in. If (by the grace of God) I find an aux switch, I'm snatching it and putting it in the top retainer. Thanks again!

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
found a retainer bezel with suburban switches (rear window wiper and rear hatch) and a blank in the bottom one. is it worth $25 just for the retainer and rear hatch switch? (wouldn't keep the wiper switch... has no place in an extended cab and it don't look like it comes with a pigtail). I know if someone really wants something, they'll pay any price but I'm curious if this is worth waiting for or grab it ASAP. thoughts?

EastTXYukon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

With retainer only

You want to sell me that aux switch!

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I wonder...if I could stack 4 of the smaller switches(cargo/aux switches) in my Yukon. I don't have the airbag switch or the rear wiper/hatch release buttons....

found a retainer bezel with suburban switches (rear window wiper and rear hatch) and a blank in the bottom one. is it worth $25 just for the retainer and rear hatch switch? (wouldn't keep the wiper switch... has no place in an extended cab and it don't look like it comes with a pigtail). I know if someone really wants something, they'll pay any price but I'm curious if this is worth waiting for or grab it ASAP. thoughts?
Just go to a pick n pull and grab those switches. They aren't worth more than a few bucks. $25 is way too much.

Sorry if I missed it but what is the AUX LIGHTS switch out of?
police tahoe, mounts to the left of the steering wheel

Last edited: