Tech: Every possible dash switch for GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastTXYukon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
The pigtail should be in your dash already. All the 95-98 trucks came with the pigtails already installed for the fog lights, rear wiper and hatch release

I don't think the horizontal switches are prewired.

Both wrong. No gmt400 came pre wired for fog lights, at least I've ever seen or heard of. The SUVs came pre wired for rear lift glass and wiper, which is probably the plugs you are seeing.

Sent from my big block powered HTC gas guzzler.

EastTXYukon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both wrong. No gmt400 came pre wired for fog lights, at least I've ever seen or heard of. The SUVs came pre wired for rear lift glass and wiper, which is probably the plugs you are seeing.

Sent from my big block powered HTC gas guzzler.

I didnt say prewired. The complete wiring is not there. But the pigtails are already in the dash, but they dead end.
My 2 door Yukon did have the pigtails for the rear wiper, the rear hatch and the fogs. I am running an OEM fog switch right now in the bottom port of the 3 spot vertical stack. I hooked the OEM pigtail that was in the dash up to a fog light harness that I got from Baron (MeanGreen).

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I didnt say prewired. The complete wiring is not there. But the pigtails are already in the dash, but they dead end.
My 2 door Yukon did have the pigtails for the rear wiper, the rear hatch and the fogs. I am running an OEM fog switch right now in the bottom port of the 3 spot vertical stack. I hooked the OEM pigtail that was in the dash up to a fog light harness that I got from Baron (MeanGreen).

I just bought a fog light switch from a member off another forum. Do you have a write-up or pictures on how you wired that pigtail? I'm going to be getting my truck back from the body shop in the next few days and would like to set up the fog lights as soon as I can, so I can make sure they work for the rest of winter.