TBI Spacer Install Trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I found a 1 inch TBI spacer at the junkyard off of an 89 suburban and decided to run it on my truck since the engines are the same but the acceleration cable and the cruise control cables seem like they are too short with the spacer on. Did anyone with the TBI spacer have any trouble with the install? Would the spacer be different because it was on a square body suburban instead of a gmt 400?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
It looks like the connectors are crimped at the end of the cables but I could be wrong. Where would I adjust them?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
most of the time they have a button to push behind the bracket then the cable can slide back and forth, pretty sure throttle cables do it. I know the kickdown and detent cables do it.

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
might me the pumpkin on your head? lol I have a 95 tbi i'm throwing my away giving me nothing but ever since waste of money I've replaced 5 diff parts that each one cost more than my spacer and still no help from my Post kids keep posting to each other and no the problem! damn internet!