TBI Engine Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93zierra

Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a buddy that has built an engine and was wondering if he could get a mail order tune or if he was going to have to get a live custom tune. Here's the engine specs: Its a 350 TBI in a 94 Chevy. It has dart iron eagle TBI heads. Bored .040 over flat top pistons. 454 Throttle body and injectors. He has an edelbrock Comp U Cam: Specs:268/288/389/442 and he's fixing to add an airgap intake. At the moment the truck runs but it doesn't run very well. We're fixing to bump up the fuel pressure to see if that helps until he can get a tune. Any other ideas? And do you think he can get a mail order tune? Thanks for the help!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on something like that you need to take it someone and dyno tune it.. i dont think fuel is your problem.... its timing.. if the cam is choppy ths PCM is going to pull timing out cuz of the knock sensers..