Tbi 350 swap to zz4 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mobbed_obs91

Reaction score
So I’ve ran into a little issue with my swap right now I have a 91 GMC C1500 I need help trying to figure out what fuel line assembly I need to do from TBI fuel lines to carb

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are metric to AN adapters, and they're not expensive. I'd post links, but I can never remember what part numbers I ordered.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to use AN fittings/lines on my carb swap… but I ended up clamping the rubber line straight to the stock hardline and it hasn’t leaked in the 4 years I’ve had it that way. It wasn’t my favorite idea, but it keeps working and was loads cheaper so I’m going to leave it.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are metric to AN adapters, and they're not expensive. I'd post links, but I can never remember what part numbers I ordered.
Your post made me remember I took this picture:

You must be registered for see images attach

If they're out of stock you can make the same thing with unions and male to male adapters but that's the cleanest way to go, plus no need for 37 degree flaring dies.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that intake manifold (but not the ZZ4 long-block) on my '88 K1500. I retained the TBI via an adapter plate.

Took considerable effort to retain the OEM-style EGR valve. Keeping the OEM ignition coil was fairly easy, as was retaining the (cut, bent, massaged) steel tube for the vacuum brake booster.

No place to attach the strut rod from the back of the A/C compressor. Strut rod from Alternator and Tensioner worked OK.

I figured-out a halfassed solution to keeping the MAP, EGR solenoid, and EST module more-or-less in place.