Tail Light Screws

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are either #6 or #8 screws I believe. Just take one to the hardware store and match them up as stated.

CoolDude1975

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently I had my new tail lights stolen while my truck was parked in my driveway. Before I install the new new ones I'd to get some tamper proof security screws. I know Jimmi Jammer sells some, but they're a little pricey to get to Canada. Has anyone in Canada found another source for a similar product? I'd also like to get screws for the third top mount brake light as well if possible.

If not then does anyone know the screw sizes/dimensions? I tried bringing some into my local fastener store but I could not sort out what they are.

Thanks.
Hey guys, recently I had my new tail lights stolen while my truck was parked in my driveway. Before I install the new new ones I'd to get some tamper proof security screws. I know Jimmi Jammer sells some, but they're a little pricey to get to Canada. Has anyone in Canada found another source for a similar product? I'd also like to get screws for the third top mount brake light as well if possible.

If not then does anyone know the screw sizes/dimensions? I tried bringing some into my local fastener store but I could not sort out what they are.

Thanks.

Thanks.
How did they steal your lights when the screws are inside of the doors?

dryslk

Reaction score
If it was me I would use 3 or 4 different types of scew head screws to mount your lights eg phillips , allen head , tourq , robertson , countersunk etc etc just a thought