Tactical Armor Group Review 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get any pics from the backside while it was off?
Looks good. To bad they can't get there customer service and timeline down. Or atleast be honest and tell you upfront a more realistic turn around.

Unfortunately I didn't snap pictures of the backside. There are two arms protruding from the bumper that are held on with 4 bolts on each side. Easiest was to remove them from the bumper install them into the feed horns, get everything tight then install the bumper and there was still plenty of room for adjustment.

semi-positive experience is the best term. Would I go back and buy it again? that's hard to say I could of spent the money on a welder, grinder, pipe bender and some steel and took a shot at it my self in half the time frame and would of had those tools for the rest of my life, I'm sure. in the end it cost me $1,025 shipping included. I love the bumper but it took almost half of a year.

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the bumper, they took their time ( and they should have it took 5 months ) build time & customer service was an absolute nightmare, but it looks nuts.
Wow that looks good

rhino99

Reaction score

Here are a couple photos of my TAG Bumper. As stated before by a couple of other people my bumper took 4 months to be delivered, but boy do I love it. Heads still turn when people see my truck!

Last edited:

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here are a couple photos of my TAG Bumper. As stated before by a couple of other people my bumper took 4 months to be delivered, but boy do I love it. Heads still turn when people see my truck!
\

That looks fantastic! only problem is fitting the license plate, I noticed you attached it to the side I currently have mine zip-tied on the winch opening I still plan on getting a winch and will have to relocate the plate not sure what the best options are.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
They make license plate mojnts that clip on winch fairleads

rhino99

Reaction score
They make license plate mojnts that clip on winch fairleads
This is true but for the winch I purchased, a harbor freight badlands model the winch wire is not very flexible so i just mounted it on the side. No issues from the cops either since I'm a firefighter!