suspension setup help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im starting to collect parts to airbag my truck. I want just front and back. Nothing fancy.

Who makes a good front kit? Was looking at ekstensives front

Rear setup was looking at ekstensives 2 link just because its more of a bolt in deal and dont wanna have the headaches of locating a 4link or 3link. Truck will not tow anything if that matters

What valves are pretty good? What size and how many just for front back

going to be running an engine driven compressor as well. How many tanks would i need? Was looking at just 1 12 gallon tank.

Any help is appreciated im new to the airbag suspension stuff, i wanna do it right the first time just so im not fixing stuff later on.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ekstensive front kit is nice
get nfamus 3 link dont have to relocate the gas tank
Im doin an 8 gal tank and have an edc as well.
Id suggest 3/8s valves they wont be to quick smc valves asco are decent and not to pricey
bags slam specailties or airlift dominators are both good

for just front and back u can get buy with a 4 valve setup and Waylayed has a nice 3 rocker switchbox for about 50 bucks

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you can afford more valves.....i would suggest getting side to side also....your gonna wish you did.....sucks turning corners and having your truck lean to the side cause all the air transfered over.......im running a 8 1/2 gallon tank and its plenty......im running 3/8 smc valves ......they work flawlessly.